Sunday 16 June 2013

mis much.


all about daddy.

my daddy’s name is: "keon"
my daddy is "teeny tiny two… same kiah"
his favourite colour is: "blue"
my daddy’s job is: *silence

my daddy's favourite song is: "abc's same kiah"
the best thing my daddy cooks is: "popcorn and pizza and bananas"
my daddy looks like: "daddy hair cut and ears and beard" 
i like to "shoot it basketball" with my daddy
my daddy always says: "hi buddy… hi daddy"
my daddy loves me: "mis much"

and that about sums it all up.  Daddy definitely wishes he were younger, his job is really hard to explain, he often adds weird ingredients to his cooking, his 5 o'clock shadow can sometimes be mistaken for a beard, and he loves Kiah "mis much".  

Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband and the greatest Daddy our sweet boy could ever dream of.  For all of the ways big and small that you take care of our little family, I thank you.  We are so grateful that you belong to us.  <3


kiah's drawing of his daddy… 

he wanted to give his daddy an owl for father's day… (???)
daddy's basketball game and proof daddy isn't the grasshopper kiah drew him to be… 










No comments:

Post a Comment